- Community Groups
- Education & Training
- Role of Education & Training Supports
- Training & Education Opportunites
- Education Grants
- School Supports / School Completion Programme
- Development Education
- Adult Guidance
- Community Education
- Educational Psychological Assessments in Schools
- Supports for Children with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Women Into Public Life Project (WIPL)
- Farming & Fishing
- Tourism & Environment
Aileach Women’s Club gets fit for walking the highways & byways of Inishowen
Members of the recently established Aileach Womens Walking Club who completed the Donegal Sports Partnership 5 week Fleet Feet walking programme in the Presbyterian Lecture Hall Burt.
The course was organised by Inishowen Development Partnership (IDP) and funded through the Border Villages Social Integration Project, Peace III, managed by Donegal Co. Council in partnership with IDP.
The Club has published a programme of walking routes /dates for the next four months on Wednesdays and Saturdays. New members are welcome to join, for more information and to register with the club contact Rosaleen 074 9368186 or Kathleen 074 9368373.