- Community Groups
- Education & Training
- Role of Education & Training Supports
- Training & Education Opportunites
- Education Grants
- School Supports / School Completion Programme
- Development Education
- Adult Guidance
- Community Education
- Educational Psychological Assessments in Schools
- Supports for Children with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Women Into Public Life Project (WIPL)
- Farming & Fishing
- Tourism & Environment
Are you a man from the Buncrana area? A new men’s project may be of interest to you
- Do you have time on your hands?
- Has life become more difficult as a result of the recession?
- Would you like to get involved in a new community initiative run by men from your community aimed at sharing skills, stories and exploring opportunities to help improve your current situation?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to some of these questions then a new men’s project may be of interest to you.
Men of all ages from the Inishowen area are invited to come along to a meeting at the Anglers Centre on Thursday April 26 at 7:00pm to hear a talk on setting up a ‘Mens Shed’ in Buncrana and to participate in this discussion. Tea / coffee provided.
Please call 074 93 62218 or email email@example.com if you require any further information.