- Community Groups
- Education & Training
- Role of Education & Training Supports
- Training & Education Opportunites
- Education Grants
- School Supports / School Completion Programme
- Development Education
- Adult Guidance
- Community Education
- Educational Psychological Assessments in Schools
- Supports for Children with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Women Into Public Life Project (WIPL)
- Farming & Fishing
- Tourism & Environment
Women Into Public Life Project (WIPL)
The WIPL project aims to address the continuing under representation of women in decision making fora and to develop policies to address this issue.
The project proposes a range of interventions at local, national and cross-border level (including training, advocacy, strengthening of civic networks and support for women taking leadership roles). It proposes to work in collaboration with public sector organisations to enhance the role and the participation of women in decision-making and to positively impact on public service delivery. See Donegal Co Co for more details.
IDP is represented by Denise McCool, through her work with Second Chance Education Project for Women in this project.
The four partner organisations are;
- Donegal County Council (Lead Partner)
- Second Chance Education Project for Women (SCEPW)
- Foyle Women’s Information Network (FWIN)
- Engender, Scotland