- Community Groups
- Education & Training
- Training Schedule
- Role of Education & Training Supports
- Training & Education Opportunites
- Return to Education
- School Supports / School Completion Programme
- Development Education
- Adult Guidance
- Community Education
- Educational Psychological Assessments in Schools
- Supports for Children with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Women Into Public Life Project (WIPL)
- Farming & Fishing
- Tourism & Environment
Tús is an activation initiative for those who are unemployed and on the Live Register. It will support the work readiness of those who participate. The initiative will provide short-term quality and suitable working opportunities for people who are unemployed while at the same time carrying out beneficial work within communities. It is expected that 60 Tús places in the community and voluntary sector covering Inishowen Development Partnership catchment area will be made available over a phased placement period. (The delivery of the service locally will cover both Urban & Rural areas).
Participants will be contacted about Tús through the Department of Social Protection. The delivery of the programme will be through IDP throughout the catchment area.
All of the work undertaken while participating on Tús will be beneficial to the local community and the types of projects carried out are likely to include:
- Energy conservation work in homes and community buildings
- Social care of all age groups and people with disabilities
- Caretaking, securing, supervising of community buildings and spaces
- Renovation of community and sporting facilities, including the regeneration and enhancement of community, recreation and sporting spaces
- Work in support of cultural and heritage activities
- Community administration and community event management
- Coaching for sporting activities
- Repair of equipment for developing countries
- Farm Tools, bicycles, computers, sewing machines, health equipment etc.
For more information click contact.
Tel: 074-9373083 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org