- Community Groups
- Education & Training
- Training Schedule
- Role of Education & Training Supports
- Training & Education Opportunites
- Return to Education
- School Supports / School Completion Programme
- Development Education
- Adult Guidance
- Community Education
- Educational Psychological Assessments in Schools
- Supports for Children with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Women Into Public Life Project (WIPL)
- Farming & Fishing
- Tourism & Environment
The Inishowen Development Partnership (IDP) Enterprise Unit seeks to assist, support and develop any project, business or enterprise which has the potential for creating or sustaining productive employment and enhancing economic prosperity in the Inishowen Peninsula.
We also seek opportunities to cooperate in the implementation of economic cross-border initiatives designed to develop the capability of businesses to compete internationally.
IDP offers a broad range of supports to meet the needs of those, particularly unemployed, or under-employed people who wish to become self-employed. Many of the supports offered are available to any person wishing to set up in business, or develop a small existing business.
It is not always a requirement that those supported must be in receipt of a social welfare payment.
The range of Enterprise Supports include:
- Access to the Back-to-Work Enterprise Allowance Scheme (BTWEAS) and Short Term Enterprise Allowance Scheme (STEA).
- A business information and guidance service including “Business Information Factsheets”.
- One-to-One Business Planning sessions tailored specifically to your needs.
- Enterprise Training Opportunities.
- Networking Opportunities with e.g. Donegal County Enterprise Board, Enterprise Ireland, Donegal Women in Business Network & Women in Enterprise (Northern Ireland). etc.
- Support with Funding Applications.